Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Free from Collage Video: Joyce Vedral Fat Burning and Bathing Suit Workouts

 Collage Video has some Joyce Vedral's DVD workouts available for free right now on YouTube.


The Complete Fat Burning Workout Series, Plus the Bathing Suit Workout.



Complete Bottoms Up

They also have a streaming service for $9.99 a month and you can get all of Joyce's workouts, plus many others.  I chose to buy the DVDs from Collage, but I just thought I'd share.

Joyce is now 80 years old and still super fit...google her!  She continues to do her workouts. These are older, obviously, but don't let the past styles stop you from enjoying her excellent workouts. 

I'm sure this is for a limited time, so take advantage! 


Crush it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...