Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Day 2 of 365

 Day 2 of 365 Consistent Daily Workouts 

Mood:

I woke up this morning eager to do a workout. That said, I got little sleep, and when I got home from driving hubby to work, I went back to bed. Sleep's important. I hate having to live to his schedule, but then again, that's what partners do--they do for each other.  I'm a night owl, so it's a struggle for me getting up super early, regardless of when I go to bed.

I started my workout close to 2 p.m.  So much for being eager. I was eager, I just had a horrible headache that Tylenol didn't take away, it was gloomy for the second day in a row,, and I had 50-something body aches.  Excuses. Reasons. Whatever, I committed and so I did my Joyce workout. 

Thoughts:

I watched the free Fat Burning workout (with the 80s flair) I previously linked to and wanted to do that instead of WTME.  The grass is always greener, right?  This is where I get overwhelmed having too much to choose from.  I did complete WTME, as planned.  Follow through.  

 Cardio:

None.  I only have about 5000 steps, which isn't great. No guilt, no shame, it just is. I still got that weight workout done, and the weight work is my primary goal. 

Weights:

Joyce Vedral Weight Training Made Easy lower body. I loved Joyce's lower body workout.  I liked it much better than the upper body in the same series. I have no idea why. There was a lot of getting up and down off the ground, which counts as a workout in and of itself. 🤣 Again, it moves fast, but it was doable.  The last set was calf raises.  Wow, my calves were burning.  I did a long, deep stretch after. I broke a good sweat doing this, and really enjoyed it. 







Yin Yoga:

Nothing today.  I did stretch well after my workout, but it's not the same. 

I guess sometimes you don't feel well, so you do the best you can. That was today. Tomorrow will be different. 




We can always find good if we look for it! 

My good today: I did the workout even though I felt like garbage. 

Crush it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...