Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Day 3 of 365

  Day 3 of 365 Consistent Daily Workouts 



Mood:  

Blah. Tired, didn't sleep well again last night, and I got sad news about a friend. 

After workout: Felt TONS better.  Turned from a blah to good day after exercise.

 Cardio:

It was late afternoon, 45 degrees out, so we took the dogs for a good walk.

Weights:

Joyce Vedral Fat Burning Workout upper body. Starts around the 53 minute mark.



Yin Yoga: 

Devi Daly again. I do this practice a lot because it feels so good on my low back and hips.  It puts me in a great place mentally as well. 



Thoughts:

I loved this Joyce workout!  It's vintage 80s in set and outfits, but that doesn't matter. Hey, I lived through the 80s and it's just happy memories.

This was a pyramid, giant sets within body parts. We started with biceps, then progressed. This will probably be a frequent flyer for me. I loved it because I used heavier weights for biceps than shoulders. In fact, I used heavier weights for everything except shoulders.  I also played it at .8 speed on my DVD player. That makes a huge difference, I feel I have more control lifting, but less stress getting the next set of weights.

Joyce is delightful, she's funny, she's energetic, and she's just so real. 


I wasn't feeling it, but I'm committed and so I did it anyway.

Crush it!














No comments:

Post a Comment

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...