Thursday, December 14, 2023

It's Not Covid

Took a covid test today, negative. Hubs and I have same symptoms, which are in line with current variant symptoms.  Must be a cold, flu, whatever.

So doing 365 workouts in 365 days is dependent on not getting sick.  Nothing today, just resting.  Will see about tomorrow. Want to be close to 100% when I start up again.  Anxious to start, too. 

Headache bad again tonight, bloody nose, lots of other virus-type symptoms.  Yuck.

This too shall pass.

Tomorrow I'll make it a jammies day, drink my decaf coffee, and snuggle up with a good book. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad it's not Covid I hope you get to feeling better really soon My sinuses have been bothering me. Vick's Vapor Rub is my friend.

    ReplyDelete

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...