Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Sick Day Times 2

The last post I made I whined about headache, not working out, not feeling good. Well, I didn't realize but I was sick. I had a fever all day yesterday and into today. Everything hurt. I spent most the day in bed yesterday.  Today I was mobile, with a good nap thrown in, but not full speed.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I'm going to start my 365 count again. And in the future if I have a sick day, so be it. I don't normally get sick, though.

While lying in bed I came to an epiphany: in 2024, I'm not going to buy any more new books and just read from my shelf or Kindle.  Of course I promptly ordered 4 more books, but that will be the end of it.  I look forward to my choices for next year.  I'm also going to start my read the bible in a year bible.   We started together last year and my partner didn't want to anymore, and I just quit.  This year I'll do it on my own.

Trying to figure out the best time of the day to workout.  I have more energy in the evenings. But it would be nice to get it done and out of the way first thing, and I can do cardio later in the day if I so choose.  Trying to figure out what will be best for me.

Still committed, still excited about this, still loving Joyce workouts.  Just resting the body.  I have a feeling tomorrow will be the new day 1.



4 comments:

  1. OH NO. I hope you feel better. For me, my favorite thing is my Kindle Unlimited account. You pay I think it's not 12 a month and can borrow up to 20 books for your kindle if they are in the unlimited section. You can keep them for as long as you want, as long as you keep your subscription up. I've read hundreds of books from Kindle Unlimited. Worth every penny for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both have Kindle Unlimited, and I'm always maxed out at 10 books. Hubs can read 2 books in a night, he's always been a speed reader. I take my time, but I read nonfiction mostly. We both love Unlimited!

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I want to get back to my Bible studies too. I've slacked off BIG TIME since summer. I'll get back to it with you in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...