Saturday, December 9, 2023

Day 6 of 365

 Day 6 of 365 Workouts

Only Workout:


Collage Video's YouTube page has a bunch of free OLDER Leslie Sansone videos up.  They are new to their streaming service, and that's how they advertise the service.  I'm sharing the Collage Video love here.

I'm not a big fan of Leslie, but I have many of her DVDs.  With Keoni's YouTube page, I use that instead because he doesn't talk and has good music.

That said, the older Leslie workouts I find less--abrasive. While the music isn't good, it's better than the most recent of her workouts (before she retired.)  I also found those black sets depressing, and most of them were just so dark.  And she was so chatty, hearing the same chatter over and over was irritating.

I do think she's a lovely human being and has helped many people.  

I really enjoyed this walk. She has different "moves" than in the "more recent" workouts.  I love the background of this set, and I liked the cast in the video.

So it was fun to have a touch of nostalgia today.

Rest Day

This is my official rest day.  I had planned on this to happen tomorrow, but I want to do Joyce Vedral's Fast Forward which I believe to be a 3-day program, so I wanted to start it Sunday so I'd be able to end next Saturday having done equal upper and body workouts. (I haven't previewed it, but we shall see!)

Thoughts:

My abs are on fire.  Wow, can I feel yesterday's work.  And it doesn't hurt, it's actually a great feeling.  I hate ab work, but just knowing I worked them hard and can feel it, gives me great hope that I can have strong abs someday.


Crush it! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...