Friday, December 1, 2023

Preparing for Joyce Vedral Rotation

I bought all the things. 

I previously owned some of the Joyce Vedral DVDs, but I went to Collage Video and ordered the rest of them.  All of them except for the walking DVD, which I would not do. Why? Because I'm going to commit to a year of Joyce workouts. This will decrease my sense of overwhelm. I own several of her books, which her DVDs are based on, and next week I'll have all her weights DVDs. All of them. 💖 Everything I need, done. 

Setting myself up for success or overwhelm?

Thanks to the Wayback Machine, I was able to go to Joyce's old website and find her rotations.  That will alleviate any perceived overwhelm I may have.  I own several hundred fitness DVDs, and because I get overwhelmed easily, narrowing down to only Joyce workouts & having those rotations is a great resource to decrease overwhelm.

Where to Buy/Stream

Collage Video has been around since the 80s, and it was sold years back and now is based in New Jersey.  You get free shipping when you purchase $25 or more, but their shipping is slow to the midwest.  Regardless, you still get the videos just a few days later than, say, Amazon Prime.  I like supporting small businesses, so it's not a big deal.  Collage Video also has an online streaming service, and you can get all Joyce Vedral workouts there. It's $9.99 a month.  You join here: Collage Video TV.  Collage Video is where Joyce sells all her workouts now.

Amazon Prime Video has The Cougar Workout, Complete Bottoms Up, and Speedy NonStop streaming workouts available to rent or purchase. They also have her walking DVD.  

I prefer to own the DVDs because it's cheaper in the long haul. I can also run my DVD player at a slower speed in case any of her workouts are too fast. That means in the future, I can heavy up some.

Some of her DVDs have more than one workout, and most have upper body and lower body days, some include a separate abs day.  

Joyce Vedral DVDs

Cougar Workout

Just Bra Roll/Just Butt (2 workouts on 1 DVD)

Just Things/Just Arms (2 workouts on 1 DVD)

The Complete Bone Building/Body Shaping Workout plus Joyce Explains it All Workout System 

The Complete Bottoms Up Gold Plus (Upper Body, Lower Body, & Abs)

The Complete Definition Workout Series (Upper Body, Lower Body, Middle Body)

The Complete Fast Forward: First workout: Reshape your body after pregnancy, weight gain, sticking points, & neglect Workout Cycles I, II, Bonus Abs; second workout: Gut, Love Handle, Pooch Busters.

The Complete Fat Burning Workout Series: Fat Burning has 2 workouts, but they're the same (I believe) except one has a few extra sets.  The second workout is The Bathing Suit Workout.

The Complete Joyce Vedral Interval Aerobics. This also has Easy Does It, Joyce's stretch workout.

The Complete Weight Training Series: Upper and Lower. This also has Workout 101.

The Complete Non-Stop and Dynamic Tension. 2 separate workouts.

On the Ball Workout

Quick Quartet 

Slow Duet

Speedy Non-Stop, plus Stomach Zapping Abs

Now or Never Top Shape--it says this is 2 workouts but I think it's just upper and lower body. I'll know more once it arrives. This uses a barbell, if you want to, and is supposedly a slower pace.

Vertical Abs, Slow and Steady 1, 2, 3, 4 Total Body Workout, and Fat-Zapping Workout.

Commit.  Consistency. Persistence. 

   










2 comments:

  1. I found my Bottoms Up book and got a SuperFlex book. Found my old Bottom's Up VHS copies. Yes VHS. You've got me thinking about looking around for more Joyce and maybe doing 1-2 months of her myself. Alt between lifting on my own, and following her on VHS/DVD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my VHS player hooked up to my TV for FIRM and Cory Everson tapes. This is a different routine, lighter in weights, but the beauty is the pyramid system. It's worth a shot to give it a month and see what happens!

      Delete

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...