Thursday, January 4, 2024

Easy Burgers for Keto, Low Carb, Carnivore & Ketovore

 


10# 80% burger
form into 6oz -ish patties (I do use my scale)
bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes

This makes 24 burgers plus 2 extra. My oven doesn't fit all three pans, so I do two rounds. 

Fully cooked, each burger weighs around 3.5oz, has around 250 calories, 25g protein, and 16g fat.  That comes to 43% protein, 58% fat, and 0% carbs.  This is not quite ketogenic in nature, the aim is to eat 70% fat.  So you can add your favorite fat to get the correct ratio.  Cheddar cheese, butter, tallow, whatever you want. 

This is my go to.  This is how I reversed Type 2 Diabetes and lowered my triglycerides to normal for the first time in my adult life.  Off all medications! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...