Thursday, January 4, 2024

It happens...Day 1

 Sometimes bad things happen in life, things that are painful to your core. In those instances, one must embrace those awful feelings in order to process them.  This happened to us over the Christmas holiday, gut-wrenching emotional pain.  Sat with it, processed it, grieved it, then figured out a future-forward perspective. Part of that was getting back to the goal I set.  

Weights:

Joyce Vedral Speedy Non-Stop 

A quick workout, that I knew would help ease me back in. I chose this specifically because it has a killer ab section.  I did it all this time. Not gracefully, I was definitely flailing, but I did it. My abs are weak, and I've resisted ab work for far to long.  Bring it.

Consistency is key.  This has to be.



Crush it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

August 6, 2024

 Two "workouts" today. And by workouts, I mean walks.  The first was one mile during the day. It was lovely, cool out, and the air...